Tel-instrument Electronics Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) Could Improve Your Long Portfolio After Less Shorts Reported

July 14, 2018 - By Kyle Williams

The stock of Tel-instrument Electronics Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) registered a decrease of 2.6% in short interest. TIK’s total short interest was 71,300 shares in July as published by FINRA. Its down 2.6% from 73,200 shares, reported previously. With 5,300 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 14 days to cover their TIK’s short positions. The short interest to Tel-instrument Electronics Corp’s float is 5.19%.

The stock decreased 4.64% or $0.15 during the last trading session, reaching $3. About 1,508 shares traded. Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) has declined 29.10% since July 14, 2017 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 41.67% the S&P500.

Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. designs, makes, and sells avionics test and measurement solutions for the commercial air transport, general aviation, and government/military aerospace and defense markets in the United States and internationally. The company has market cap of $9.77 million. It operates in two divisions, Avionics Government and Avionics Commercial. It currently has negative earnings. The firm provides instruments to test, measure, calibrate, and repair a range of airborne navigation and communication equipment.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.





Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter: